Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Morning!


What an incredible surprise I had when I went outside day before yesterday to see my husband off to work and let our dog out for morning relief. I just had to stand there frozen watching the colors change. I'd love to be able to recreate these colors one day on clay. After being snapped back to reality I realized that I had to run in and get my camera and take advantage of these fleeting moments before the sun came up any more and transformed the clouds to white. On one of the shots there's a sliver of the moon showing. See if you can spot the moon!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Judy, those skies are spectacular! That's one thing I love about northern New Mexico. Spectacular skies and amazing sunsets. Great blog post. I need to do the same!
Peace!
Todd in Santa Fe

Anonymous said...

Pretty incredible sky, Judy.