Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Trade

I am so excited. I was able to make a trade with a fellow artist named Jill Oldenski. She makes wonderfully artistic dolls. I had wanted to score one of Jill's dolls for a while and suddenly when she admired some of my new plates and bowls the idea came to me - "how 'bout a trade?" Thankfully, Jill was up for it so I was able to score this beautiful custom doll for our neice, Samantha. She's complete with butterflies, in pinks and purples, Sammie's favorite colors. And, I just love the pink tennies. Jill even made an ID necklace! I just love this doll. It's going to be hard to give her up when I see Sammie next week. Jill's dolls can be found at Florida Craftsmen Gallery in St. Petersburg, FL, as well as A Little Room For Art, on Pass-A-Grille Beach.

No comments: